Thursday, October 27, 2016

So back to this other thing I go...

I've been thinking about what would happen if I just made Henaji a novel instead of a comic, and I've come to the conclusion that that would be taking the easy way out. There's no way I'm doing that. I do see a compilation of short stories that would be published under the tile, Henaji and basically have to do with the fantastic realm and role of Raven and her minions as they settle into their jobs, and have the missing parts of their memories explained by those they encounter. I'm really starting to lean toward an Asiatic hotel/shrine vibe.  More hotel/restaurant, but yeah, their clientele is going to be interesting. Now as for my situation, because I don't have a home computer, I'll be writing a lot, so you might see novel pages or stuff I can publish via my cell phone. Hope that's enough to tide you guys over for now. For now, here's some of the stuff I read.

Corpse Run Comics

Questionable Content

Two Kinds

My Deviantart Account

No comments:

Post a Comment