Friday, March 29, 2013

Henaji News

Asking for questions/comments regarding Henaji/the Aether (world of Henaji). Thinking about doing an Ask the Aetherial section. Of course, you can always comment with your questions, and I'll answer them.   First question I'll answer is:


What's with the spotty updates lately?

I've been working a full time job as a medical aide for someone with cerebral palsy and dwarfism. She only has one hip and is permanently confined to a wheelchair. The hours themselves were surprises because one of her aides quit on her (the one who had her most of the day), and so I had to pick up those hours plus some because the other aide is very close to her due date.

Disclaimer: I'm not blaming either of these for anything that may or may not have arisen due to their conditions. Circumstances were just not right. I actually like working the full day with her, but I was not prepared to do so this week. My bad. I've adjusted now, and I find this job to be one of the most enjoyable I've had so far. I'll be working with her until August of this year (2013 for those of you reading the Archives). That doesn't mean I wont' update. I'll update and post that I've updated for people following me on Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/Tumblr. Spare time will be spent drawing extras and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment