Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jump on It.

Allright, time to get down to business with this idea of mine that's been percolating for around four years. Here's some backstory on me. I have a Bachelor's of Science in Animal Science, and I've been out of college for four years now. I'm going back for a second degree in Veterinary Medical Technology. Arting so I don't stagnate, and writing for just about the same reason. Henaji goes up in January 2013. Does this mean it will go up on New Years? No. First week in January's going to be my last bit of vacation before school starts, so expect something around the 7th or so. Schedule will be Tuesday and Thursday because I'd like to challenge myself at adhering to a schedule. So in all, this endeavor will be about challenges. Henaji's too young for resolutions, so don't even try that. Happy New Years, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment